What does MEI do?Migration Education International (MEI) was incorporated in 2012 to assist people migrate to Australia to study, work and live. With over 20 partner education institutions offering over 100 different courses in Australia and New Zealand, MEI can help you choose a course and a college that suits your career and life ambitions. Our qualified counsellors will provide you with expert guidance, based on your goals and circumstances. We listen to you, and provide personal advice that will help you navigate your way to success. With constantly changing visa categories, requirements and restrictions, MEI will help you make the best decisions. MEI has assisted students achieve their dreams of achieving an internationally recognised Australian qualification, helped workers relocate to Australia to earn amongst the highest wages in the world, and supported families remain together as they moved to Australia for a better life.
Where is your office located?With offices in Darwin, Australia and Manila & Cebu in the Philippines, Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam, MEI will help you every step of the way.
How do I request for a consultation?Please send us your resume (info@visas.org.au) so we can assess your current situation and advise on your best options for migrating, working or studying in Australia. The form has multiple pages and should take approximately 5 minutes.
Our visa consultations are 45 minutes long and will answer any questions you have about studying and working in Australia as well as migration and sponsorship.​
How can I register / avail your service?Please send us your updated resume/CV for initial review.
What documents do I need to apply for admission?You will need copies of your passport, English proficiency exam (if required), academic transcripts, OSHC and current visa (if onshore).
Where do your international students come from?We have students from a wide variety of ethnic and cultural backgrounds, from countries such as India, Italy, UK, Canada, Korea, Taiwan, Philippines, Vietnam, and Zimbabwe.
How can I find more information and register for an IELTS exam?IELTS is run by the British Council and IDP and has test centres in many cities around the world. To find your closest test centre and to book your IELTS exam please visit http://www.ielts.org
What are the English requirements for me?[ASSESSMENT LEVEL 1 & 2]
As you are from an Assessment Level 1 or 2 country, you are not required to take an English test. However, you will need to undertake a phone interview to ensure your English proficiency is sufficient to study at ICAE.

As you are from an Assessment level 3 country, you will need to complete a recognised English proficiency test before you can study at ICAE. ICAE recommends you take either IELTS Academic (minimum overall score 5.5) or PTE Academic (minimum overall score 42).

You find out about IELTS and book a test here: http://www.ielts.org/test_takers_information.aspx

You can find out about PTE Academic and book a test here: https://pearsonpte.com/book-now/

What if I only have IELTS 4.5 or 5 (or the equivalent in another eligible test)?Students who have achieved IELTS 4.5 or 5, or the equivalent in another eligible test, do not qualify for direct entry. However, you can apply for admission and get a packaged visa where you complete 10-20 weeks of English study in Australia before commencing study with ICAE. Students who have IELTS 4.5 should take 20 weeks of English study and students with IELTS 5 only need to take 10 weeks of English study.

If the test score is below IELTS 4.5, or the equivalent in another eligible test, the student must retake the English exam.