Study Health & Nursing in Australia and New Zealand
Health care and Nursing are occupations that are always in demand, especially in Western countries. NUrsing and health care qualifications enable graduates to work in a range of health care settings, including aged care, hospitals, and clinics. Local qualifications are always more valuable if you are contemplating gaining Permanent Residency or obtaining work rights in a country.
Health and Nursing Courses Available
MEI represents a range of institutions delivering across a wide range of Health and Nursing Qualifications, including:
- Diploma of Nursing
- Diploma of Practice Management
- Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
- Certificate III in Health Administration
- Certificate IV in Health Administration
- Initial Registration for Overseas Registered Nurses (IRON)
Where to Study
MEI’s carefully selected institutions offer Health and Nursing qualifications at their campuses in:
- Melbourne (Heidelberg)
Courses range in price from $4,100 to $25,300. Courses range in duration from 12 weeks to 40 weeks.